Friday, April 6, 2007

Now What?

Ok, So I decided to try this blog thing. I read so many of them. Maybe writing one will keep me entertained. I have been moving around the United States for 2 years now, and I am not in the military. I am always lost, always the new girl, always trying to find my place and always trying to make friends. How do you do that at this age? I don't go to bars much. I am not a fan of driving intoxicated or being at bars sober, and I hate being saturated with cigarette smoke. Besides, isn't everyone there single or on the prowl? I am neither. So, how do you make friends in your late, late twenties in a new city?

"And still this emptiness persists Perhaps this is as good as it gets When you’ve given up the drink and those nasty cigarettes Now I leave the party early at least with no regrets I watch the sun as it comes up I watch it as it sets Yeah this is as good as it gets. " Colin Hay- It's a Beautiful World

No comments: