Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Wedding


Rhonda and Nick's wedding was beautiful and tons of fun. Pittsburgh is an intersting city and didn't look anything like it does in my head. We were able to bring Daisy with us since we drove and the hotel was very dog-friendly. She was fun to have around when we had everyone back to our room after the reception. I am sure we will all have some fun memories of this weekend for quite awhile. Anything that brings Nick's Duke friends together is well worth it. They are a hilarious and welcoming bunch. Me and the other "Others" are happy to say that we are part of this group. One of my favorite memories of the weekend was how many people asked me to get them drinks from the bartender, Mario, because they were sure that Mario hated them. Well, I'm pretty sure Mario hated me too. My other favorite memory was during our ride home. Nick and had a little tiff about his not-so-lost camera and I was studying the atlas instead of speaking to him, when I forgot I was ignoring him and asked him, "What is Lake Eerie like?" and he said, "Strange." I laughed for about 5 minutes and he was so happy that he had made me laugh while I was ignoring him. It was a great weekend, but I am just now getting caught up on my sleep.

No comments: