Monday, August 4, 2008

Nick and I had a good weekend with his parents. This is my last week, hopefully ever, of being a Fiscal Technician. I'm trying to get my desk cleaned up and my files organized, as well as finish writing my job manual. Nick and I are going to Raliegh next week for a Jack Johnson concert and then I start my internship the next day. Then we head off on our road trip to Acadia National Park in Maine. The current plan is to camp until we can't stand it and then find hotels on the way home. I got tired of planning the trip so I just quit. It will work out, or it won't. Either way, it will be fun. As soon as we get back, I start school. I'm really looking forward to it. I decided to take 4 classes next semester, so I hope I don't make myself crazy. 3 is full-time, but my internship is only 2 to 2.5 days a week. I guess this is the beginning of non-stop busy.

No comments: