Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Few Things

First, sorry that my posts have been so sparse. I am struggling to get everything ready and turned in for grad school in the next few weeks and trying to make holiday plans. Good news, we might be stopping by Columbia for Christmas.
Second, I met Cassie and Cindy in Wilmington, NC last weekend for a girl's weekend. We had a great time, sitting around, sharing stories. And it's a cute city. We strolled past the water front and did some window shopping. I will have to post pictures later.
Last, Nick and I made a delicious and easy dinner last night. Balsamic Poached Chicken . I bought the chicken breasts thinly sliced to cut down on my raw chicken touching. I hate it. I also substituted green beans for asparagus. If you aren't a big Balsamic fan, this recipe is not for you.

No comments: