Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Yay Turkey Day!!!

My sister is coming to Richmond for Thanksgiving. This is good for so many reasons. Nick and I don't have to go anywhere. I get to see my sister. We can make whatever we want for Thanksgiving dinner. Since Nick and I aren't huge turkey fans, he wants ham and I want beef. We are thinking ribs might be a compromise. We make great ribs. I am making a Mac and Cheese I made a few months ago and was a huge success. Nick wants stuffing and Carolyn wants sweet potatoes. At least, we all cook. Looking forward to it. What will you be having?

3 comments:

EmployeeMegan said...

We had fried turkey for the first time -- Wade's little brother cooked it. I am ashamed to admit how delicious it was.

Julie said...

Those are so good. Were you in the ATL?

EmployeeMegan said...

We were in Atlanta, and the Charleston for turkey day.