Friday, May 23, 2008

Keep on Movin'

Nick and I are buying moving boxes this weekend. I know it's weird but I am excited. This is the first time we've packed for a move since we left Columbia, so I am excited to go through all of our stuff again. It's easier to not take it with you than it is to get rid of it once you get there. I realize that I have probably not moved as much as kids who grow up in the military and I always stayed in the same schools, but this is still ridic.


This will be my 15th move. And I have never lived in a dorm or gone away to college so I'm not counting that.


This will be my 7th move with Nick.


This will be my 3rd residence in Virginia. We moved here in Oct. 2006.


This is the 4th state in 3 years that we have lived in.


This will be our 2nd house purchase.


I have lived in 5 apartments in my lifetime and 10 houses, of the houses, only 5 have been owned by me or my family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still is still moving to me

kristin said...

that is crazy! i am moving this weekend.. about 2 miles from where i live now. so from one part of columbia to another. and while i'm looking forward to it, it stresses me out too.

it will be my 11th move (but that's only if you count moving to college, then back home, then back and forth for 4 years..).