Friday, May 30, 2008

Pics of the New House


The inside of the new house anyway. I am kind of wary of putting a full-frontal picture of my house on the internet, but here is my new street.

Here is our master bedroom. The whole unpstairs of the house is a master suite, which we love. We are a bit confused about how to decorate this room. Do you paint the whole room one color? Do you paint the ceiling white? Where does the ceiling start? Oh, and this is not our furniture. We are currently renting the house to the sellers since they haven't found a house.

This is my favorite room in the house. The Den. It's so cozy and it's at the back of the house. I love the red walls with their grey couch.

This picture is of another of my favorite features of the house. The arched doorways in the living room.

This is another of my favorite things in the house. The huge kitchen sink. I could bathe Nick in there if we did such things. I hope they take the mirror though, it makes me think of people brushing their teeth in the kitchen sink. I don't really like how the cabinets and counters look, but we can live with those after we repaint the kitchen.


The sellers move out on the 9th so we can get in on the 10th. We want to paint before we move in, but we don't have any idea of what colors we will use. We also might consider refinishing the floors if they need it, as well as any other repairs that are necessary.

2 comments:

Cricky said...

I've always wanted a red room in my house.

Congratulations.

Mrs. Exnicios said...

Your new house is really cute. We're(which really means I am) moving again next month, so I feel your pain. Somehow this deployment has allowed Andrew to miss two moves. Well timed on his part.