Friday, June 6, 2008

I Want to Ride My Bicycle


So, moving into the house is getting much closer. We get the house on Monday and we think we will move in about 2 weeks later. After we move I will be about 3 or 4 miles from work and school, so I am going to attempt to ride a bike to save gas and the environment and all that stuff, not to mention, parking is a pain. The problem is that I haven't ridden a bike since I lived with my parents. And I don't have a bike. That will soon be solved. My dad found a bike for me and has fixed it up and my mom will be cramming it into her GTI in July and bringing it up to me. Isn't it cute? It's a 1975 Scwinn Collegiate. My dad posed it in various locations so I could get the full effect. He also put the biggest baskets ever on it. I suppose my books will fit in there, and Daisy, and Nick. Now, to get the guts to ride the thing, on cobblestone no less.

No comments: