Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Do you ever get that moment of panic when you can't figure out what day it is for a minute and when you finally do figure it out, it's only Wednesday and not Thursday? I haven't worked full-time since Nick and I left Texas and it's hard to get used to again. My days are blending into one and I spend most evenings asleep on the couch. There is no way that working full-time can be more tiring than going to Grad school full-time and working part-time, as well as taking care of the house, so I don't know why it's tiring me out so much. It must have something to do with doing mind-numbing work all day instead of doing something to stimulate my mind, like class. I leave work thinking "do I have to go back there? why did I say that stupid thing at lunch?" and I leave school actually thinking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i leave work saying "why did i say that stupid thing" all the time now. it is awful! i try to ignore it as much as possible but its hard. -nick