Monday, August 13, 2007

Seattle

So, I'm ready to post the pictures sooner than I thought. Nick and I had a wonderful first full day in Seattle. We visited Silver Lake Winery, Columbia Winery, Chateau Ste. Michelle, and Red Hook Brewery.




Then we headed off to the wedding. Megan's wedding was beautiful and fun. I wish we had a picture of their dog Kumo, he was the ring bearer.




Carolyn and I decided we should look at each other longingly in this picture.








We spent a lot of time dancing with the bride.



After the wedding I passed out and Nick and Carolyn took silly pictures of me. I have spared you the worst of them. Apparently, I deserved it for my alcohol-induced behavior.




This is Snoqualmie Falls. Gorgeous isn't it. We met up with my two aunts and my cousin and second cousin here. This is also where Travis proposed to Megan in a beautiful lodge at the top of the falls, not pictured.

No comments: