Friday, January 25, 2008

Sorry

Sorry for the sparse postings. I will try to write when I have time, but this grad school thing is tough. For some reason, my program wants me to take 12 hours a semester, where most masters are 9 a semester. So, I'm taking 9 hours and working 30 hours a week. Not as bad as a lot of people going to grad school, but it is still tough and definitely a huge change. I am finding that I have very little time for my personal life. I texted my mom at 10 last night, when I got out of class, just to say I was still alive. She responded as any mom would, with a text back that said, "OK". Nick and I actually had a heart-to-heart over email because it gave us each sufficient time to get the words out. Did I mention that Nick is hoping for a promotion? So he has been working 60+ hours a week for a while now. Needless to say, we haven't been eating much, shopping much, or cleaning much. But, we will get through it and come out better on the other end.

No comments: