Friday, January 4, 2008

Year End

So, last year was a good year. One of our least eventful yet.
  • We managed to stay in Virginia, although we did, technically, move from Glen Allen to Richmond, but that doesn't really count.
  • I got a job and managed not to move to another state, so I am about to work here a whole year.
  • I turned 27 and Nick turned 28.
  • Our oldest niece turned 1 and our youngest niece was born.
  • Nick and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary and look forward to many, many more.
  • My oldest friend, Megan got married.
  • Nick's college buddies, Nick and Rhonda got married.
  • Nick's college buddy, Andrew, married his girlfriend, Lauren.
  • My dad turned 60.
  • A dog tried to eat Daisy.
  • Spidey and The Sir are still alive.
  • I got into grad school.
  • I saw Willie Nelson.

I think that's about it. If I think of anything I will add it. The important thing is that my family is healthy (besides my tummy) and everyone is happy.

No comments: