Friday, February 22, 2008

Parking Wars

Some wanker ran into my car in the parking garage while they were trying to get into the parking spot on my passenger side. It looks like they made contact with my car, decided it was no big deal and kept going until they got into the spot, saw the damage to my car, and reparked somewhere else. So I decided to call it in to my insurance company, which is really my dad's insurance policy. Turns out, I'm a little too old and married and independent and living in Virginia to still be on my family's insurance, so I had to get my own insurance. No big deal, I had to grow up at some point. Anyway, I moved Nick over to my new policy all by myself. I seriously think I feel more grown up now than I did when I bought my first house. Here are some pics of the damage:





No comments: