Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wang wang


That's chinese for "woof". I wish Daisy understood more english. There are some things I would like to tell her:

  • You are the cutest dog on earth
  • Going for a walk does not mean we are going to follow your nose somewhere.

  • You will never be a sled dog.

  • You don't even like the cold weather.

  • There is a weird thing on your eye right now, but it's getting better.

  • The cats really aren't that impressed with your dog food. And even if they do eat it, I can give you more.

  • We heard the knock at the door too.

  • The food on any table is ours, actually any food that isn't on the floor is ours.

  • I know they are fun to chase, but you will probably never catch a bird or a squirell.



  • Whining does not accomplish anything, unless your goal was to annoy me.
  • You're ticked
  • My mom thinks you have more spots everytime she sees you
  • I won't let Nick and Cristina shave you
  • I don't really want to take your toy from you
  • If it's raining outside, you really don't want to go out there and you will probably still make me get up, open the door for you, only to have you run out and run right back in without doing anything.
  • We love you!

No comments: