Thursday, September 13, 2007

I Need a Break

I am having an awful week. I feel completely overwhelmed by life in general. It's way too much trouble to have to refill the dixie cup holder in the medecine cabinet or clean the kitty litter boxes. Then again, that's always way too much trouble. I would really love to get rid of my cats. This week, the burden of thinking about how much their cat food costs is really getting to me. The burden of thinking about how much everything costs is really getting to me. I've thought about getting a second job, but then I worry that I will never find the time to apply to grad school. And then I worry about applying to grad school. And that's pretty much what its been like inside of my head this week. AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I could use a break, from life.

No comments: