Saturday, June 2, 2007

Anniversary trip in Pictures

Our anniversary trip was fantastic. We started out at a beer festival in Strasburg at a plantation surrounded by cow pastures. It was actually a festival of history and ale. I think the history part was tours of the house. We stuck to the ale part. Screw history. Just kidding.

The next day we went to Shenandoah National Park. Here is the view from out hotel room.

We stayed for a few days and did some hiking. This is Rose River Falls. It was so peaceful and serene, until I twisted my ankle and had to limp back to the car.

Then we went to Charlottesville to visit some wineries. It was gorgeous out there and the wine was very good too.

It was a wonderful trip and since I planned the whole thing, Nick has decided that I should plan all of our trips. Thanks Nick.

1 comment:

*jcg said...

i'd have stuck to the ale part too. y'all look great!