Friday, June 22, 2007

The Roberts are coming!

My family is coming this weekend, all of them. My mom, dad, and sister. They should be driving up here as I type (when I really should be working). I am so excited. I have a wonderful Virginia weekend planned. We will do a little sight seeing tonight and then head out to dinner. Nick and I haven't been able to agree on a restaurant yet, so I'll let my family decide. Of course, I will make the places I want to eat sound delicious and the places Nick wants to go sound awful. Tomorrow is brunch at my favorite breakfast place and then we are heading towards Charlottesville to visit wineries and have a picnic. My sister is a wine steward, so it is a learning experience. After we get home, we will grill out, sample more wine, listen to music, and most likely, make Nick regret marrying me as we all break out into the Roberts' Dance. I can't wait.

1 comment:

*jcg said...

hope y'all had a fab weekend!