Friday, July 18, 2008

Back to My House


So, when we bought the house, I wasn't too sure about this bathroom. It was grimy and looked old. Now it is sparkling clean and looks retro. I think it's my favorite bathroom in the house. Of course, so far the 2 in competition are lavender and bright orange with some slick white tile on the floors. Floor tile should not be white, especially in a room where you are bound to get your shoes wet and then you make those gross dirty spots all over the floors. My next floor tiles will be the color of dirt. Maybe. And maybe we can get black grout, skip scrubbing that stuff altogether. As much as I love grouting, I hate cleaning it. That's my house rant for today.

2 comments:

kristin said...

you don't love lavender??

haha. that's my name.

Julie said...

That's a nice name.