Monday, July 28, 2008

Is This a Sign?


I had another dream last night that I had a baby. I have these a lot. I haven't had the baby bug since 2002 and I thought my body was done with wanting children, but here it goes again. I'm not listening by the way. I'm way too busy. And starving. I hear that isn't good for the baby. Anyway, I always wake up from these dreams all excited to have a baby. My dream last night took a strange turn though, my baby turned into a cat and kept running away and I would have to chase it down and carry it home clawing and screaming and I couldn't understand why it didn't want to live with me. Kind of symbolic of what happens to real children huh? It was a sweet baby that I wanted then it went through it's terrible two's and became a cat, the most hated pet ever, then it became a teenager and ran away and I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong.

No comments: