Sunday, July 27, 2008

License Plate

I just got my new SC plates. I like them except for the Clemson colors. Who thought that would be ok? You may be asking yourself why I still get SC plates after living in NC, TX and now VA. My father gave me my car as a gift in college and has never asked for it back, good thing. VA has car inspections, what a pain in the ass. I have been putting off buying a car for as long as possble to avoid inspections (and car payments), but I do plan on recycling my car when I get out of grad school and giving it to my sister. Gotta love the Honda Civic though. It's 8 years old with only 60,000 miles and zero problems. I will miss it and my SC plates at that point. I kind of feel like I am hanging on to my roots. Is that silly?

P.S. Did you ever name your car? Mine is RoShonda the Honda Squivic.

1 comment:

Mrs. Exnicios said...

Andrew and I both name our cars (independently, our cars were named before we met each other.) Andrew's CRV is Tyrone and my Pontiac Sunfire is Charlie.