Thursday, July 3, 2008

More House Stuff

Nick has been amazing about putting together our new furniture. He didn't even make me help him. I have to be in a certain frame of mind to put these things together. Last night, I did help him assemble our new kitchen cart. We have some space in our kitchen where the windows are too low for counters, so the kitchen cart is perfect. The keg-o-rator actually fit pretty well, but it looked like we had too many refrigerators. We still don't know where to put that thing, but it's really handy when you have company. It's like a keg party for grad school.


Nick picked out this day bed. We call it Carolyn's bed. This one of the things that Nick assembled without my help. I did come into the room as he was very capably struggling to move it from it's end to all fours and helped him set it down. We just have to get a matress for it. Those slats don't look very comfortable.

No comments: