Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Stress

Despite being under tons of stress (boxes and house repairs) and having some big decisions to make (assistantship or internship) I feel great. I feel like I have options and its like everything just started to make sense. I finally realized that my life is mine for the living. It's not just happening to me. I've lost about 20 pounds. I'm taking a pottery class and I am loving grad school. There has been such a refreshing change inside my head. Instead of the impending doom I have been feeling about getting old and having children, I am actually excited for my future. Now, if anyone could just give me some advice on that decision I have to make.

1 comment:

Mrs. Exnicios said...

We're moving into Old Town - still in NoVa. We will have to make a trip to Richmond once A gets home - I've never been. Let us know if you are up here.

Men are good at missing these sorts of things :)