Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Camping, Camping, Camping

It's all I can think about. Nick and I haven't had any time to plan our road trip since we have also been getting our new house unpacked and ready, so we have decided to drive to Acadia National Park in Maine, set up camp there, and just enjoy ourselves. We will probably stop in Block Island, Rhode Island on the way. We do plan on car camping in Acadia, which some campers turn their noses up at, but I don't care. I enjoy it. I have an airbed and a propane stove and it is still nothing like staying at home. We actually have to entertain ourselves and we can't clean the house or paint the bathroom. Camping gives me a chance to unwind and forget about the little things that get me worked up. Also, I thrive off of the energy of the campground. I love all of the families sitting around their campfires and spending time together. I also love indoor plumbing.

No comments: